Possible Worlds of Contemporary Aesthetics:
Aesthetics Between History, Geography and Media
July 22-26, 2019, Belgrade, Serbia
The University of Belgrade – Faculty of Architecture, The Society for Aesthetics of Architecture and Visual Arts Serbia (DEAVUS) and International Association for Aesthetics (IAA) are pleased to announce the Call for papers for 21st International Congress of Aesthetics (ICA).
21st ICA Congress will take place July 22-26 2019 at the amphitheatre of The University of Belgrade – Faculty of Architecture in Belgrade. The theme of the Congress is "Possible Worlds of Contemporary Aesthetics: Aesthetics Between History, Geography and Media".
Possible Worlds of Contemporary Aesthetics: Aesthetics Between History, Geography and Media
01. Aesthetics between philosophy and the humanities
02. Geopolitical aesthetics and philosophy of culture
03. Condition of contemporary continental-European aesthetics
04. Condition of contemporary Anglo-American aesthetics
05. Condition of contemporary Asian aesthetics
06. Condition of contemporary African aesthetics
07. Condition of contemporary South-American aesthetics
08. History of aesthetics and current revisions: Kant and Hegel today
09. Aesthetics of global and local digital networks
10. Aesthetics of media and post-media practices
11. Relationship of public and private sphere in aesthetics
12. Contemporary aesthetics of music
13. Contemporary aesthetics of visual arts
14. Contemporary aesthetics of cultural and activist practices
15. Philosophy and Aesthetics of Architecture
16. Is there an East European Aesthetics?
Conference Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
01. Abstract submission due: September 1st 2018. November 1st, 2018.
02. Early Registration: November 1st, 2018.
03. Paper Submission due: February 28th, 2019.
04. Pre-Registration: March 30th 2019.
05. On-site registration: July 22-26, 2019.