Other considerations regarding the design can also help create safe, hard-working and attractive shared spaces, such as:
– The use of outdoor and exterior spaces for the provision of more flexibility for social distancing and circulation patterns by increasing the performances of these spaces with more cooperation tools and moving power.
– The equipping of outdoor shared spaces with tools for generative cooperation, such as large devices on pushing carts, movable plates, as well as carts for the storage of cleaning equipment.
– The integration of the technology for the purpose of enabling a safer and less tactile experience at work, in order to support a more inclusive and wide-encompassing cooperation and monitor the occupancy and the density inside the office.
– Designing for flexibility, which enables an expansion of the space and, per need, the agreeing of individual seats, modularity and flexible elements.
– Reconsideration and boosting of movement directions through the setting up of furniture, barrier elements and tools.
– Designing inspiring and safe joint spaces with high performances is beneficial to employees and organizations alike, because these are spaces which incite productivity and innovations.
The Delight architectural and designer team
is there to give you advice and prepare a full solution for arranging and equipping an office interior and create an ideal work environment that employees will like to come back to and enjoy their everyday stay there.
For more details and advice, visit www.delightoffice.rs
Or contact us at +381 11 4149200
The full contents of the Special Edition Newsletter “Interior and
Exterior – How to Achieve Superior Home and Office Space” can be found HERE.