It has been already a couple of years now that Ivanica at Dubrovnik has been attracting tourists from different meridians. At the very border of Bosnia and Herzegovina with Croatia, BiS Adriatic which operates within Bozic i sinovi company built 15 luxurious villas and this year 9 villas more with a view over Jadran will be built. As the investor says, there is already a huge interest for the new settlement with 35 planned villas.
- Last year, we built 7 villas at the Dubronik heights location. We are planning 9 more in 2014 so the settlement would have 16 luxurious facilities - Jovica Bozic, owner of Bozic I sinovi said for eKapija.
- I have a great help in implementation of my idea from our team of architects headed by Vladimir Djordjević. I have to say the project would not be so quality if it were not for a consultant-architect Dejan Brankovic from Energogroup. His idea was to invest as much as possible in quality material and that it will pay off double. The choice of the construction site is the most important and it is not surprising when the English say that for construction and price of villas three factors are the most important – location, location and location - Bozic explains.
Renting of villas
As our investor says, the main secret of success of their project is the fact that a buyer gets full service.
- The essence of our construction is renting. It is easy to build a villa, you take the loan and you have cash. However, one should rent it afterwards, maintain and service. Thanks to quality built villas and luxurious equipment as well as a location and a view, we compensate our villas through rent in 6-7 years which means we generate interest rate of some 15 % on invested funds. Where is it possible? My answer is nowhere except for in Herzegovina because here land, labor force, material, utility services and construction are the cheapest in EU and we reach European renting prices.
For example, during the season, in BiS Adriatic, one can rent a villa for EUR 1500 for a week and the Kruz villa, which is one of the most luxurious villas in that area, one can rent it for EUR 3000 on weekly basis.
BiS Adriatic offers possibility of villa purchase and a buyer can get finished villa or to buy a lot to built it on his own.
A finished built villa of 160 square meters on a lot of some 500 m2, a swimming pool and four rooms (every room with a bathroom), a living room, a kitchen, a developed and fenced yard, costs some EUR 200.000-250.000, depending on equipment and it is paid off through renting in 6-7 years.
Jovica Bozic with optimism says that when Bosnia and Herzegovina join EU, this villa will cost three times more and until then, it will pay off through rent.
- This situation uised to be in Spain and Portugal before they joined EU. This kind of real estate boom has already affected Croatia and Montenegro and at the end in Bosnia, I am referring to the part with a view over the sea – Bozic explains.
Conveniences for villa guests
When potential guests send an inquiry for renting via internet, they get all necessary information and they get everything as promised, BiS Adriatic say.
They meet every guest at the airport and transport them to villas. Rented car is waiting for them in front of villas so that guests would not waste time and that they could immediately go on a beach or on a trip.
Bozic mentions that guests come with a sense of uncertainty to Herzegovina and they leave with the most beautiful impression of hospitality and the beauty of the region and with an impression they got more for their funds than in any other EU tourist destination.
The English, the Irish and some Scandinavians as well as families are the most common visitors.
New hotel in Dubrovnik
The construction of previously announced boutique hotel has not gone too far because, as Bozic says, water has not arrived yet at that location.
- The moment water arrives at the location, we will start the construction. As for now, ground works have been completed; we are collecting preliminary designs for Apart Boutique Hotel. The hotel will occupy some 6.000 m2 and it will have all facilities necessary for 5 stars.
It was planned every suite to be different. It will be privately-owned and an owner will have a contract with the hotel for maintenance and renting.
- The best suite will be in the “smart” house style where everything will be sensor-based. When we build the hotel, Ivanica will become a true tourist settlement and will change the picture and the social card of the region – Bozic explains.
Golf court Ivanica
In BiS Adriatic, they are waiting for the completion of the Golf Park Dubrovnik construction so that they would start construction of Ivanica-based golf court construction.
- Construction of the Golf Park Dubrovnik of an architect Greg Normana who is the world brand in this industry, will start this year. Private investors will invest around a billion dollars and it will be one of the best golf courts in the world. In order that the region would be recognized as a golf destination, it is necessary to have at least two golf courts. Ivanjica has a location and a permit for the construction of golf courts. The local authorities from Ravnog should get all the credits because it meets investors’ demands quickly and easily.