Hotel with 4 Stars to Open This Summer in the Center of Divcibare – Royal Mountain Has 40 Rooms, 2 Apartments, Spa Center, Turkish Bath, Pine Sauna…
Those who plan to spend this summer’s vacation at one of the mountains in Serbia will have an opportunity to staying at a new 4-star hotel in Divcibare, in the very center of the settlement.
As Olivera Barovic, owner and director of GIV Construct from Obrenovac, the investor in the project, told eKapija, Hotel Royal Mountain will open in August in a very attractive location, in the very center of the Divcibare mountain-tourist destination, surrounded by a thick pine forest.
– We started building the hotel in 2019, and we are currently equipping the interior and, this summer, we will welcome our first guests – says Olivera Barovic, who invested around EUR 3.5 million in this hotel.
According to her, Hotel Royal Mountain is only the third or the fourth hotel to open in this popular Serbian mountain destination.
– Divcibare mostly features just apartments, and what makes our hotel special is that it is located in an exclusive location, in the very center. It has 40 rooms featuring luxury equipment, as well as two large apartments with a view to the center of Divcibare. The guests will also be provided with a restaurant with a big balcony and a fantastic view, an a la carte restaurant, a lobby with a bar, as well as a spa center with a pool, a hot-tub, a Turkish bath, massage rooms and a Finnish and a pine sauna (a sauna with pine needles and a slightly lower temperature) – our interviewee says.
She adds that the facility is designed so as to offer a quality, comfortable vacation not just in the summer, but in the winter months as well, so it will have a ski shop for all fans of winter sports. Also, Olivera points out, there will be features for the youngest visitors, such as a children’s playroom, but also for business people, because the hotel has a congress hall with 50 seats.
Valjevo-based Posarac STUDIO was in charge of designing Hotel Royal Mountain.
– Although large in proportions, the hotel is not imposing visually. Natural materials were used, matching the environment, and the dark hues of the façade and large glass surfaces gained a warmness thanks to the use of materials such as stone and wood – our interviewee emphasizes.
She adds that the hotel’s interior is designed to match the exterior, with wooden surfaces, natural tones and warm colors dominating the rooms, with plenty of natural light and the mandatory view to the forest.
Olivera reveals for eKapija that the construction of another tourist facility is planned in Divcibare, but also in other locations in Serbia attractive to tourists.
– We can’t reveal too much, because everything is still at the level of ideas and plans, but we are looking for locations and we will definitely push the company’s further development in that direction – says the owner of GIV Construct, which already owns two hotels.
– We have a hotel in Obrenovac and another one in Stubline. We entered the hotel business in 2010 and, although we have placed focus on larger hotels and more attractive tourist destinations in the meantime, we are also planning to expand the hotel in Obrenovac by building a spa and wellness center – Olivera Barovic concludes.
Follow the news, tenders, grants, legal regulations and reports on our portal.
Register for our daily business bulletin, which is sent to your email address at the end of each work day.
Full information is available only to commercial users-subscribers and it is necessary to log in.
Test for free!
Full information is available to commercial users-subscribers only.
Log in to view complete information:
Forgot your password? Click here
test use, click