Those who expect luxury, quality and security from their residential space will be happy to hear that the construction of facility "Royal Apartments" in 12 Milana Tepića Street on Dedinje is in progress. That facility, in which about 10.5m EUR has been invested, will get the first tenants at the end of year 2010.
- It is an exclusive facility and one of the kind in Belgrade. The surface of the building is 5,500 square meters, nearly 2,000 square meters of which are joint premises, which proves that there will be a plenty of comfort for all tenants - Goran Gojaković, who is in charge of investments in company "Bomex Holding", told "eKapija".
"Royal Apartments" will comprise 21 apartments, ranging in size between 130 and 250 square meters, and the largest apartments are in the attic. Each apartment goes in the package with 2 garages.
Wellness center and swimming pool
What is interesting is that the future tenants will be able to socialize in joint premises that will offer enough room for both recreation and relaxation. The central area will be equipped with a bar, and there will also be a space for equipment for billiard, table tennis and table football. That area will also include a gym, sauna and sanitarian block with showers.
Swimming pool with the space for sunbathing will be situated in the backyard, on southern side, where it will be protected from noise. The yard around the swimming pool will be rich with green surfaces with high and low vegetation.
Special company will be hired for physical security and maintenance of the building, wellness center and swimming pool.
First tenants in 2010
The price of 1 square meter in that building is 4,000 EUR and, according to the words of Gojaković, that price does not include the price of garage places, which is formed in agreement with the buyer, and it depends on the size and position of the garage and ranges between 33% and 50% of the price of one square meter of housing space.
– The works commenced in January and we have, so far, finished rough construction works. The roof should be finished around September 20th, which will mean that 50% of the works are completed. After that, the vocational works will start – Gojaković announces and adds that the first tenants will move in at the end of year 2010.
"ABA inženjering" has elaborated the project, while "Bomex inženjering" is the main contractor.
- We also hired "LS koncept" to work on this project, and we also cooperate with various subcontractors in vocational works. Thermal-technical works are carried out by "Bomex mb presting". Company "Lito", of which owner is "Bomex export import", is the holder of the building permit and the investor of this project – says Gojaković.
He says that the open competition for contractors for vocational works and suppliers of equipment is in progress.
Interior at request
All future tenants of "Royal Apartments" will be able to have the interior of their apartments designed as they wish.
- In association with "LS koncept" and company "ABA", which is specialized for interior design, we can redesign the complex space. The buyers of apartments will get discount of 10 to 20% on furniture - said Gojaković.
- Our facility is different in the final level of apartment processing - from design of facade and roof structure to design of the space itself. We want each part to be as quality as possible. All apartments will be equipped with Italian ceramics and sanitarian elements thanks to "Aqua boutique", while the parquet floor will be provided by "Giordano" - says Gojaković.