Source: eKapija | Wednesday, 21.03.2018.| 11:29
Highlight an article Print out the news

Delta Holding sole interested party for Sava Centar reconstruction and management

(Photo: M.Kambić/eKapija)
At the tender for the foundation of a joint business entity for the reconstruction and management of Sava Centar, Delta Holding was the only one to send a bid, Belgrade media report.

The tender envisages an investment of at least EUR 12.5 million in the reconstruction of Sava Centar and the preparation of a 10-year business plan and a reconstruction plan by the private partner.

Let us remind that, following the failed first tender for the public-private partnership, the City of Belgrade opened a new call in late 2017.

The public call offers the foundation of a joint company for the purpose of reconstruction and management of the congress center, in which the City of Belgrade would own 51% of the capital and the private partner the other 49%.

As stated, the City of Belgrade would invest property exclusively in the capital of the joint company, whereas the partner would oblige to invest adequate financial funds, in line with the offer.

The reconstruction of Sava Centar entails a full renovation of the congress infrastructure, with a special focus on the possibility of construction of new features, whereas the management requires professional managers with experience in running congress centers of similar size.

Delta Holding expressed interest in both tenders so far, and the company's vice president, Zivorad Vasic, announced in early 2018 that the company might invest EUR 25 million in the congress center.
Only logged-in users can comment.
Follow the news, tenders, grants, legal regulations and reports on our portal.
Testiraj besplatno!
Register for our daily business bulletin, which is sent to your email address at the end of each work day.
Full information is available only to commercial users-subscribers and it is necessary to log in.
Test for free!
Testiraj besplatno!
Full information is available to commercial users-subscribers only.
Testiraj besplatno!

Log in to view complete information:
Forgot your password? Click here HERE
For free test use, click HERE