Local building company "Napred", which is present on the market of Russia for nearly 30 years, has signed about 150m USD worth of contracts on realization of architectural and construction works in that country. One of the most significant contracts for both company "Napred" and Russian real estate market is the contract on drawing of plans and construction of hotel-residential complex in Pereslavie, in Podmoskovie, worth 54m EUR.
We signed the contract on drawing of plans for the first phase of that complex at the beginning of year 2008, while the contract on realization of construction works was signed in July 2008. Elaboration of the project is finished and it has recently successfully passed a public discussion in Pereslavie. Future complex will occupy the surface of 64 ha at the coast of Pleševo lake. In the first phase, the complex will include a hotel at 12,000 square meters, spa center at 4,000 square meters, 120 houses, a cluster of accompanying lux facilities, most of which will have the surface of up to 500 square meters – Miladin Đurović, the Manager of company "Napred" for Russia, said in the interview for eKapija and added that their obligation from the contract was to finish the first phase of complex prior to June 2010.
- After this phase, which will see the construction of about 40,000 square meters of net surface, the investor - Russian company for production and sale of drugs "Protek" - plans to have another trade center with accompanying contents, Zoo and exhibition pavilions built - says Đurović.
- The first group of workers from Serbia, about 20 of them, whom we hired for this project, should soon leave for Pereslavie. Also, a certain number of our workers who are currently on other building sites all around Russia will be invited if needed. I expect that, until next year, about 200 workers of company "Napred" will be working on this complex - said Mr Đurović and added that he hoped that the company would also be hired for the second phase of works.
Town of Pereslavie, which is only 120 km away from Moscow, was established in the 12th century and it is famous for number of ancient Russian monasteries from the 16th century.
- Pereslavie has only 50 - 60,000 citizens, but it is a well-known tourist destination because of its rich history and monasteries. Over 500,000 tourists visit this town every year - says Mr Đurović.
Đurović points out that the elaboration of the project for development of hotel-residential complex in this town was not a simple task at all, especially because of its rich cultural heritage, which had to be in compliance with the architectural solution.
- Our acknowledged architect Saša Antić, with whom "Napred" cooperates for a long time, has managed to find such solution, which simultaneously answers the demands of the investor and respects the existing architecture of the town - says Đurović, pointing out that the future complex will be only 200 meters away from one of the most significant monasteries.
- It will be very interesting to see how the architects solved the problem of the complex's positioning at the lake by lowering the level of subterranean waters that is currently extremely high - said Đurović.