New symbol of Belgrade – Construction of grand Skyline facility in Kneza Milosa Street to begin soon
(Photo: Ami Mur, SkyLine)
The official ceremony marking the beginning of the residential-office complex Skyline Belgrade was held in mid-September at the Airport City Belgrade business park. The company behind this complex, which is to become a new symbol of Belgrade in the future, is AFI Europe, the leading company in the development of real estate and investments in central and eastern Europe. Over 500 guests, prominent local and foreign business people, renowned guests from the world of business, culture and public life, had the opportunity to get to know this EUR 200 million project.
Skyline Belgrade is a modern complex of imposing proportions, which is to be built in a prestigious location in the city's center, known for its numerous diplomacy offices. The complex will consist of 100,000 m2 of residential, retail and office space. The spacious, multi-tiered garage will be available to all future residents and employees.
This project is a true urban and architectural refreshment. It will be characterized by elegant and sophisticated architecture and offer special features to its residents, with a private pool, a spa, a lobby, as well as maintenance and recreation and service features. Each apartment in the complex will be a unique, quality and comfortable piece of heaven on the very top of Belgrade. As part of the project, the nearby Gazela – Tri Kljuca park will be developed into a unique green oasis which will make the area richer and provide the people of Belgrade with a perfect place to rest and have a good time.
The attendees were addressed by Adir El Al, CEO of the Skyline Belgrade project, Ambassador of Israel to Serbia Alona Fisher-Kamm and Mayor of Belgrade Sinisa Mali.
Attendees at project presentation
– I am pleased to be able to present the residential-office complex Skyline Belgrade, another successful project of the company AFI Europe, whose construction will begin soon. The complex will provide its residents with unique benefits and luxury at a prestigious location in the city's center, which will return to its former glory with the construction of Skyline and the development of the nearby park. We are proud of the fact that we will create numerous new jobs and contribute to the development of local economy through an investment of EUR 200 million. I would especially like to thank representatives of the Republic of Serbia and the City of Belgrade for good relations and the trust they've shown. Thanks to a remarkable cooperation and their support, we have reached this moment in which we begin our third big project in Belgrade, which we believe will be our pride and a new symbol of Belgrade – pointed out Adir El Al, CEO of Skyline Belgrade.
Ambassador of Israel Alona Fisher-Kamm stated that she was very proud that she had an opportunity to attend the initiation of the company's third project, which would reshape Belgrade's skyline in accordance with its name.
– Continued and growing Israeli investments in Serbia are not just an expression of the trust that Israeli investors have put in Serbia, but primarily of the trust the people of Belgrade have put in them – she stated.
The exclusive sales representative of Skyline Belgrade is CBS International (CBRE Serbia), the leading real estate consultant.
Let us remind that AFI Europe has been present in the Serbian market since 2005, when it started building Airport City Belgrade. Following this, its biggest investment, it started building its first condominium in the city's center, Central Garden, in 2014. AFI Europe takes part in development and investments in residential-office projects in the Czech Republic, Serbia, Romania, Bulgaria, Germany, Latvia and Poland. The company develops business complexes, shopping centers, business and logistics parks and residential projects.
The ceremony was also attended by Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic.
The core of the project are three towers, one of which will contain office space, whereas the other two are meant to be residential.
– A total of 100,000 m2 of residential, office and retail space
– An office tower of 129 meters, with 28 floors
– Residential towers of 64 and 77 meters
- A parking lot across 5 underground levels, with a total of 906 parking spaces
Follow the news, tenders, grants, legal regulations and reports on our portal.
Register for our daily business bulletin, which is sent to your email address at the end of each work day.
Full information is available only to commercial users-subscribers and it is necessary to log in.
Test for free!
Full information is available to commercial users-subscribers only.
Log in to view complete information:
Forgot your password? Click here
test use, click