Serbia will start sending economic diplomats to 28cities of the world in early April. Their main task will be to presentSerbia as a place to invest and to promote exports and Serbian productsin foreign markets.
These diplomats will beworking in embassies and consular offices of Serbia in the countriesofthe European Union, the countries of the region, the USA, Russia,China and Japan.
Aleksandar Nikolić is appointed as the Economic Adviser in Skopje.
CV - Aleksandar Nikolić, Diplomatic Mission to SkopjeYear of birth: 1974
- Master of Economics, University of Arkansas, USA
- Graduate Engineer of Agroeconomics, University of Belgrade, Serbia
- Supervisor of the team for local economic development and expert for attracting foreign direct investments, USAID/MEGA, Belgrade, Serbia
- Active lecturer in the area of activities of local self-governments related to collecting of data for the needs of local economy and attracting of investments
- Project Associate, UN-FAO, Rome, Italy
- Expert associate for scientific research in the area of risk management, Department for Agribusiness – University of Arkansas, USA
- Expert Associate for Budget and Finance, Regional Environmental Center for Central and Eastern Europe, Belgrade, Serbia
- Sales Manager, Trizon Group, Belgrade, Serbia
Foreign languages: English and Spanish