Last fall, the company began construction of a large businesscomplex in Novi Beograd, at the corner of Milutin Milankovic and Antifasitickeborbe. The first stage totals EUR 39 m, the investor announces beginning of thesecond stage for the end of 2016.
Graggaber proudly states that, according tothe interest of future tenants, Sirius Offices is an ideal complex for currentdemand for office space." It will be, he says, a perfect choice foroffices both small tenants and big companies.
- There are three reasons why we decided to invest in this business complex in Novi Beograd. Firstly, Serbia has an excellent geographical location in the heart of central Europe at the crossroads of two European corridors. Secondly, Serbia defined promising reform agenda in economy and public administration for a clear path to EU membership. Third, we believe that we are able to deliver an excellent product at a great location in the heart of the business center of Novi Beograd which will be desirable area and seat of international and Serbian companies.
eKapija: How did Erste Group opt for construction of such a huge complex inBelgrade?
eKapija: What is the investment value?
- Afterwe in 2009 purchased the site, the value of the investment for the constructionof stage 1 is about EUR 39 m.
- Offices will be A class category. It will have the most modern systems of heating, ventilation and air conditioning. The building has two levels of underground parking, restaurants, a supermarket and other small shops for everyday needs. The complex will comprise central square, which will be available to all tenants as a recreational area, a meeting place for lunch or a cup of coffee outdoors.
eKapija: What is the main target group youare addressing with this project and who do you expect that will be usingoffice space the most?
- The target groups are local and international companies which value high quality, position, flexibility of office space and last but not least, efficiency and transparency in the cost of services.
-It is on the one hand location and various facilities the project offers , on the other hand it is the quality and flexibility in theorganization of the space , which will set new standards in the market .
eKapija: What are the deadlines for completion in the first project stage? When are you planning to startconstruction of the second stage?
- The first stage on 14,500 m2 for rent will be completed in the second quarter of 2017. Start of construction of stage 2 is scheduled later this year, in line with further negotiations with potential tenants.
eKapija: Which building standards will be applied in construction of "Sirius Offices"?
- "Sirius" will
be built in line with the highest standards of environmental protection in
order to ensure ideal conditions for work and optimizing user costs . This
business complex will be built in line with BREEAM standard , which defines high
energy efficiency, minimal energy consumption for heating and cooling and the intention
is to use materials that can be recycled as much as possible.
Entire Topic-focused newsletter "Real estate – new investment cycle"is available HERE.