Thanks to the "Let's Build Together" program, the Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases at Dedinje
will get a new facility, while the existing one will be reconstructed. A total of RSD 115 have been allocated for this project.
The Ministry of Regional Development made a decision on August 16th on the distribution of funds under the "Let's Build Together" program aiming to improve local and regional infrastructure. Through this program, 17 projects worth a total of RSD 842 million will be financed with the proceeds of a loan from the European Investment Bank.
Aside from the Institute at Dedinje, the following projects will also receive the funding:
1. Reconstruction and expansion of Branko Miljkovic Primary School in Nis (25 million dinars)
2. Reconstruction and expansion of the local road Dzep-Manjak in Vladicin Han (40 million dinars)
3. Construction of a bridge with access roads - the second ring road around Pirot (55 million dinars)
4. Reconstruction of Beogradska Street in Vrnjacka Banja (15 million dinars)
5. Construction of the regional road Sjenica-K.Bunari-the border of the Tutin municipality (20 million dinars)
6. Reconstruction of a road in Banja Koviljaca, installation of public lighting system (45 million dinars)
7. Reconstruction of streets Kneginje Milice, S.Ivanovica, S.Mladenovica and B.Radulovica in Jagodina (80 million dinars)
8. Construction of a development dental and implant research center in Belgrade (115 million dinars)
9. Refurbishment of the bridge across the Kozjadolska River in Kozji Dol, municipality of Trgoviste (10 million dinars)
10. Construction of a school gym in Branko Radicevic Primary School in Veliko Srediste near Vrsac (30 million dinars)
11. Construction of the local road L-11 Visevac (M4)–Visevcic –Mandjupa–Popovic (P215) – the first section through Mandjupa and the second section through Visevac (phase I) in the municipality of Raca (12 million dinars)
12. Reconstruction of a sports arena in Bajina Basta (5 million dinars)
13. Reconstruction of Bakal Milosava Street in Loznica(90 million dinars)
14. Rehabilitation of the Velika Drenova-Poljna road (40 million dinars)
15. Reconstruction of several streets in Nis (120 million dinars)
16. Reconstruction of Georgi Dimitrova Street in the village of Zeljusa near Dimitrovgrad(25 million dinars)
Since a total of RSD 910.223 million from the EIB loan are assigned for this purpose, RSD 68.223 million have remained unallocated.
For more information about the Finance Ministry's decision on the distribution of funds,