The International Forum of Machine Building and B2B meetings are to be held on November 16-17 in a hybrid form (online and in person) in Vienna, organized by the Austrian Economic Chamber, with the support of Enterprise Europe Network (EEN).
The Development Agency of Serbia (DAS) and EEN invite you to take part in the upcoming International Forum of Machine Building and the business meetings planned during this event. Over the course of two days, November 16-17, the event will gather experts in machine building from as many as 80 countries and companies from the whole world, it is said on the DAS website.
– The business meetings are a true opportunity to create new contacts, expand the networks of associates and potentially increase your business operations. The meetings are scheduled ahead, and there are options to participate in person or virtually (livestream – online platform) – it is added.
The predominant topics at the forum and B2B meetings are:
– smart factories, data security;
– sustainable production and circular economy;
– search for international expert workforce;
– procurement in the international market, sustainable and efficient.
In addition to lectures and discussions with international experts, workshops will be organized at three Austrian institutions/companies (Infineon, FH JOANNEUM University of Applied Sciences and Future Lab-Digital Engineering).
Participation in B2B meetings and the Forum is free, but registration is necessary. Registration is open until November 17. A profile with a photograph needs to be created.
Registration is available at the portal: https://machinery2022.b2match.io/signup
The working language is English. More detailed information about the event can be found HERE
The program can be viewed HERE