Source: Tanjug | Wednesday, 10.11.2021.| 10:54
Highlight an article Print out the news

Management and Millennium Team Make Joint Offer for Privatization of Jaroslav Cerni Institute

Illustration
Illustration (Photo: set/shutterstock.com)
The general manager of the Water Management Institute “Jaroslav Cerni”, Dejan Divac, confirmed today for Tanjug that the management, consisting of him and six directors, in a consortium with Millennium Team, had filed an application for taking part in the procedure of the privatization of this institute.

Divac expects the privatization to enable this reputable institute to continue operating successfully and secure investments for even more successful operations in the future.

He said that, following the opening of the tendering procedure, they got an offer from Millennium Team for the management to participate in the consortium with 30%. The consortium applied for taking part in the purchase of the state share in the institute of 92%. The remaining 8% is owned by small shareholders, Divac reminded.

He noted that there were no other companies in these areas with such a wide range of activities and such a long tradition.

– I believe that the institute is working very well and that this privatization is not like most privatizations in the public sector, when a company fails and is then privatized, which has happened. We have persevered throughout different eras and made a healthy market company adapted to the modern circumstances – Divac said.

View the location
Only logged-in users can comment.
Follow the news, tenders, grants, legal regulations and reports on our portal.
Testiraj besplatno!
Register for our daily business bulletin, which is sent to your email address at the end of each work day.
Full information is available only to commercial users-subscribers and it is necessary to log in.
Test for free!
Testiraj besplatno!
Full information is available to commercial users-subscribers only.
Testiraj besplatno!

Log in to view complete information:
Forgot your password? Click here HERE
For free test use, click HERE