The CEO Summit Beograd – Business Leaders Summit is the most important business event of the year in Serbia and the only conference where all the speakers are the top managers, owners and board chairpersons of the most successful local, regional and international companies from the real and the service sector.How do leaders balance the processes of creating stable and sustainable companies in the future, while at the same time trying to implement strategies that bring value today?
For the second year in a row, the answers to this question are brought by the CEO Summit Beograd – Business Leaders Summit, which will be held online on December 2-3, 2020.
Executive managers, leading companies and the countries they operate in are facing a big challenge, because early December marks one year from the first registered Covid-19 infection. Several months later, on March 11, 2020, the World Health Organization declared a global pandemic, which has affected 180 countries of the world.
Even in these difficult conditions, which many economists compare with the Great Recession, there are companies which have managed to not just maintain their business, but to also upgrade it and realize considerable growth, which is primarily owned to a quick adaptation to the new economic reality and innovations. The fourth industrial revolution, however, has not been stopped by the pandemic. On the contrary, it has accelerated and become conditio sine qua non of a successful business.
The situation that the world is facing now can be characterized as a new beginning, because the “new normal” affects living and working habits, new sources of income, new unplanned costs, while also forcing governments to be more active in striving to mitigate the consequences of the pandemic and creating the conditions for a quicker economy recovery that will follow.
The upcoming changes will not be natural or spontaneous and will require new leadership skills. Those who recognize the opportunities and prepare on time can make considerable benefits.
Among others, the participation in the capacity of speakers has been confirmed by:
· Phillip Zepter, president, Zepter International (exclusive LIVE interview)
· Andrej Jovanović, CEO, Moji Brendovi
· Branko Greganović, chairman of the board, NLB Banka
· Aleš Mozetič, chairman, Don Don Slovenia
· Radovan Jelašić, CEO, Erste Banka, Hungary
· Miljenko Pivac, board member, Mesna industrija Braća Pivac, Croatia
Representatives of institutions, economy experts and professors:
· Marko Čadež, president, Chamber of Commerce of Serbia
· Vladimir Vučković, member of the Banca Intesa Executive Board (until recently a member of the Fiscal Council)
· Zsuzsanna Hargitai, EBRD Western Balkans Representative
· Dr Miodrag Zec, economics professor
· Aleksandar Kavčić, professor, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, USA
· Vladimir Crnojević, director, BioSense Institute
· Ivan Luković, professor, Faculty of Technology, Novi Sad
Top managers of consultancies and global companies:
· British Petroleum
The speakers will be gathered in the study hall of Hotel Hyatt Regency Belgrade or through LIVE video, whereas the participants will follow the conference ONLINE, through Zoom. These include:
- company managers
- top management in real and service sector
- entrepreneurs from all fields
- members of management and supervisory boards
- representatives of state institutions
- diplomatic corps
Application and information available on the official website at www.ceo-summit.rs