On November 19-20, the fifth Future is NOW
will be held in Belgrade, Zagreb and Sarajevo, the largest IT and business premium event so far, dedicated to corporate innovations and IT trends that contribute to business development during the crisis.
The new situation caused by the global crisis has surprised and shaken the whole world and is certainly not easy to deal with. For that reason, this year's main topic of the Future is NOW conference will be dedicated to all the vital company sectors and the best examples and innovations which can be used to successfully face the challenges in times of crisis, and the conference program will be organized in the form of interactive online panels where regional leaders will speak and special lectures given by the world's biggest experts.
This year, the Future is NOW conference is expanding its borders, and the audience from the whole region will be able to follow it online live, from 3 studios in 3 states – Serbia, Croatia and Bosnia and Herzegovina!
The event is meant for business developers, innovation managers, HR and marketing professionals from various companies, general managers, top management, as well as IT professionals.
– Each crisis can be an opportunity. That's why we will try to give as many examples and ideas about how a business can survive the crisis and prosper. This year's Future is NOW will be an opportunity to hear about the solutions implemented by the most successful companies in the region live, in an interactive online program, through workshops, panel discussions, presentations of the most innovative business solutions, lectures by interesting key note speakers – said Milos Cevizovic, the program director of the event.
Some of the topics at the panel will be:
- Future of Business development and Sales: How to grow in crisis times?
- Role of Marketing and Corporate Communication in managing a systematic crisis
- Future of internal communication and managing employees in crisis: How to keep teams productive and motivated
- Future of Legal: Managing Tax, trade and regulatory systems for increase stability and security
- Future of manufacturing operations: Maintaining production levels with having workers safety at first place?
- Future of Finance: Maintain liquidity and cash flow at optimum in crisis times
- Business Intelligence Solutions for better crisis management
- Future of Telecom and its vital role of managing business operations
- Future of Logistics and Supply chain: How to keep running operations and meet every client expectation?
- How to be innovative and create new products in crisis times?
There is no person or company that has not been affected by the crisis, so we believe that everyone will find their place at the conference. Applications are open and available at www.futureisnow.live