Source: Danas | Monday, 21.02.2005.| 15:00
Highlight an article Print out the news

Pireus bank to take over 80% of Atlas bank Belgrade

Stockholders of Atlas bank have signed the Contract on Strategic Partnership with Pireus bank, according to which Greek bank should invest 80% of assets in Atlas bank. Remaining 20% of assets will be property of companies Atlas sistem d.o.o, Bukom Kft and Graneksport.

Pireus bank has over 5,000 employees and is present in Romania, Bulgaria, Albania, Great Britain and USA. At the moment, it has 357 branches, 122 of which are outside Greece.

Only logged-in users can comment.
Follow the news, tenders, grants, legal regulations and reports on our portal.
Testiraj besplatno!
Register for our daily business bulletin, which is sent to your email address at the end of each work day.
Full information is available only to commercial users-subscribers and it is necessary to log in.
Test for free!
Testiraj besplatno!
Full information is available to commercial users-subscribers only.
Testiraj besplatno!

Log in to view complete information:
Forgot your password? Click here HERE
For free test use, click HERE