Source: Tanjug | Monday, 10.08.2020.| 14:12
Highlight an article Print out the news

Value of Construction Works in Serbia Drops in Second Quarter

Illustration (Photo:
According to the data collected in the second quarter of 2020, value of construction works done on the territory of the Republic of Serbia decreased by 2.6% at current prices, while, at constant prices, the decrease amounted to 0.8% relative to the second quarter of 2019, announced the Statistical Office of the Republic of Serbia.

Observed by regions in the Republic of Serbia, the value of construction works done in the second quarter 2020 noted the increase in Region Južne i Istočne Srbije (48.3%), and in Beogradski region (2.3%), while value of works decreased in Region Šumadije i Zapadne Srbije (13.7%) and in Region Vojvodine (25.1%), relative to the same quarter 2019.

Of the total value of works done in the second quarter 2020, 94.1% were performed on the territory of the Republic of Serbia, while the rest of 5.9% was performed on building sites abroad.

Total value of works done by the contractors from the Republic of Serbia regarding works performed on the territory of the Republic of Serbia and abroad remained at the same level as in the second quarter 2019, at current prices, while at constant prices, the increase amounted to 1.8%.
Only logged-in users can comment.
Follow the news, tenders, grants, legal regulations and reports on our portal.
Testiraj besplatno!
Register for our daily business bulletin, which is sent to your email address at the end of each work day.
Full information is available only to commercial users-subscribers and it is necessary to log in.
Test for free!
Testiraj besplatno!
Full information is available to commercial users-subscribers only.
Testiraj besplatno!

Log in to view complete information:
Forgot your password? Click here HERE
For free test use, click HERE