Source: eKapija | Thursday, 30.07.2020.| 13:12
Highlight an article Print out the news

Hamdo Group from Sokolac Negotiating About Building Ethno Village on Kopaonik

(Photo: opstinasokolac.net/Bojana Arbinja)
The Sokolac-based company Hamdo group has started a new project of construction of 20 mansions, meant to be raised on Ilidza. The first mansion within this new project is already finished and the works at the facilities are going as planned.

The production executive manager at the company, Petko Vukojicic, reminded that the project of the construction of 15 mansions in Turkey had been completed successfully, that the workers had gone back to work and that new projects were being developed. Due to the coronavirus pandemic, the new projects are oriented toward the local market.

– Because of the consequences of coronavirus on the global and the European economy, it was difficult to contract jobs outside Republika Srpska and Bosnia and Herzegovina. The production process had not stopped, but due to the difficulty of getting secondary materials, the production dropped by 30%. At the moment, 150 workers are employed and the salaries are paid regularly – Vukojicic added, as announced on the website of the Municipality of Sokolac.

Vukojicic announced that Hamdo Group was negotiating about the construction of an ethno village on Kopaonik, which should be defined soon.

The construction of these mansions has drawn attention from buyers, because they are built from natural materials with modern equipment programs. Around 90% of it is wood, whereas the other 10% are the roofs, the glass surfaces and the door furniture.
Only logged-in users can comment.