On Friday, May 22, the shopping center Promenada reopened in line with the law and the permit number ROP-NSD-1589-IUP-30/2020 and with additional measures of protection recommended by the Crisis Response Team aiming to prevent the spreading of COVID-19. The Shopping Center Promenada Novi Sad will be open every day from 10 am to 10 pm.
In line with all the laws and regulations, the process of technical acceptance of the Shopping Center Promenada has recently been completed, with all the requirements of the relevant institutions met. Parallel with this, certain preventive measures, which include increased hygiene standards and changes to the functioning of certain systems within the shopping center, have been implemented. The hygiene measures include the disinfection of all surfaces several times a day, as well as more intensive cleaning and disinfection of certain parts of the shopping centers which see more visitors throughout the day, such as escalators, benches, toilets, lifts, the area around the restaurant, cafes etc. Also, tapes for the maintenance of personal distance have been set up in key spots within the shopping center, whereas hand disinfection devices have been installed in places near the restaurant, toilets and other important location. The ventilation system has also been changed to constantly pump in fresh air into the shopping center.
In addition to said measures, the Shopping Center Promenada appeals to all citizens, visitors to the shopping center, to comply with these general recommendations:
– While visiting the shopping center, wear masks and gloves, keep a distance of at least 2 meters and use right-hand lanes in aisles and on staircases.
– Use escalators instead of lifts. When using a lift, comply with the notification about the recommended number of persons in the elevator.
– Maintain hand hygiene constantly by washing or using a disinfectant device inside the center, avoid unnecessary contact and face touching.
– Comply with the measure of the recommended number of people inside stores and toilets, wait for your turn and let through the people who need it.
– When paying for goods or services, use the option of contactless payment by card if possible.
– Used masks, gloves and other personal protective equipment should be disposed of in marked baskets that can be found inside the shopping center.
In case additional recommendations, guidelines or measures are issued by the competent services and institutions, pertaining to the conduct within the shopping center, they will be announced on the official website of the Shopping Center Promenada and displayed prominently within the center. The shopping center appeals to the visitors to comply with said recommendations for their own safety and the safety of others.
Also, after the lifting of the state of emergency in the Republic of Serbia, it has become possible to fully look into the impact of the restriction measures that were in effect and their influence on the tenants. In line with the conclusions and based on the initiative by the mayor of Novi Sad, the decision has been made on substantial exemptions for the period between March 21 and May 22, 2020.