The company Milsped regularly informs the members of the German-Serbian Chamber of Commerce (AHK Serbia) about the current state at the Serbian border crossings and border crossings in the neighboring countries.
Here is the situation at the border and administrative crossings as of the afternoon of March 17. It should be kept in mind that the situation changes by the hour.
The situation at border crossings in Serbia
– Waiting to enter for around 20 hours.
– Trucks are entering normally, the only problems occur on the Hungarian side.
– Waiting to enter for around 12 hours.
– Waiting for over 24 hours.
– Traffic is functioning normally for now.
– Transit through Serbia is carried out in the form of a convoy, and domestic drivers are unaccompanied.
– Interzones full of trucks.
– Convoy in transit.
– Cargo traffic normal, with increased controls.
– Trucks in the convoy escorted.
– Entrance and exit slowed down.
– Entrance slowed down.
– Trucks from Serbia let through, foreigners escorted.
The situation in Croatia:
A 24-hour custom clearance (extension of working hours) has been enabled by decision on 8 border crossings.
The situation in Albania:
– All drivers transporting goods to or through Albania no longer require authorization through mail (applies only to drivers not from Albania).
– The driver needs to have a CMR, an exporting declaration and a valid invoice as proof of final destination on their person at any moment.
– The driver needs to have a mask, gloves and a disinfectant on their person.
– If there are two drivers in a vehicle, both need to have a mask, gloves...
– Drivers from Albania, after coming from critical areas (for example, Italy) cannot leave the country for at least 14 days – the same applies in Macedonia for Macedonian drivers and in the Kosovo territory.
The situation in B&H:
– Gradiska border crossing: everything is slowed down, control is substantial, but the transport and the crossing of the border are possible, and the drivers of cargo vehicles are exempt from the mandatory 14-day quarantine; entrance to Croatia is not possible for drivers from B&H who have visited Italy in the past 14 days.
– Raca border crossing: B&H vehicles are not yet authorized to cross the border to Serbia, until they are approved by a sanitary inspector; Serbian drivers can cross into B&H as usual.
The situation in Montenegro:
– The traffic of goods through open border crossings is carried out with longer delays for trucks. Montenegrin drivers go into self-isolation for 14 days, Serbian drivers are examined on the spot and, if healthy, are allowed to transport the goods to the destination. They are then examined again and, if still healthy, are allowed to return to Serbia (the same applies to all other foreign drivers).
The situation in Poland:
– Poland-Germany: Jędrzychowice - 15 hours; Świecko - 7 hours; Olszyna - 9 hours; Kołbaskowo - 1 hour.
– Poland-Lithuania: Budzisko - 14 hours.
– Poland-Czech Republic: Gorzyczki - 8 hours; Cieszyn - 10 hours; Kudowa Słone - 8 hours; Nowe Chałupki - 8 hours.
– Poland-Slovakia: Barwinek - 7 hours; Chyżne - 2 hours.
Follow the news, tenders, grants, legal regulations and reports on our portal.
Register for our daily business bulletin, which is sent to your email address at the end of each work day.
Full information is available only to commercial users-subscribers and it is necessary to log in.
Test for free!
Full information is available to commercial users-subscribers only.