Pedja Petronijevic, CEO of GTC Serbia – We follow world trends and bring them to Serbia
With the realization of the projects initiated by GTC Serbia, Belgrade got another shopping center and two new office buildings in 2019. The company's plans don't end there either. Although there are another three months until the end of the year, it is already apparent that the year 2019 has been very successful for GTC Serbia.
– In late May 2019, our company completed and commissioned Ada Mall, a modern and attractive shopping center. We have also opened two new office buildings and a garage with 900 parking spaces within the Green Heart complex, of the total area of 55,000 m2. We plan for the third and the final building, of 6,000 m2, located within the same complex, to be ready for new renters in the spring of 2020 – Pedja Petronijevic, the CEO of GTC Serbia, told eKapija.
Another project that will certainly expand the office space offer in the Serbian capital is GTC X. It will take up 30,000 m2 and be located in Milutina Milankovica Blvd.
– A floor of 2,000 m2 and a three-level underground garage have shown to be extremely attractive to potential renters. The entire complex is characterized by an innovative and authentic design, and the interest of potential renters is more than satisfactory. As in all its projects, GTC primarily insists of the efficiency and the functionality of the working space and environment, with all the features that the renters need, while also upgrading those elements with special architectural innovations – Petronijevic says.
As smart building is increasingly present in the world, Serbia is also keeping up with this trend.
– International companies such as ours try to follow world trends and bring them to Serbia. Smart buildings should above all reduce operating costs without reducing the quality of service provided, as well as offer additional features and comfort – our interviewee says.
With the projects of the construction of Ada Mall and Green Heart, GTC showed that office buildings can be inspired by nature as well. As they say, the company will continue doing so in the future as well.
– GTC insists on innovations and we are always looking to provide our renters and those who visit our facilities with a pleasant environment, in addition to functionality. People say that happiness is in small everyday things and we are sure that everyone recognizes our dedication to the idea of providing people who spend time in our buildings with a natural, comfortable space. A short coffee break on a sunlit balcony can help at even the most difficult moments. In addition to aesthetic innovations, each GTC building is LEED certified, which has become a symbol of responsible construction – Pedja Petronijevic emphasizes.
As he says, GTC aims for projects recognizable for their high level of construction and flexibility, which leave a lot of room for clients for their own interior design.
– A key item in designing and creating such facilities is responsibility to the environment and the use of technologies based on international and European standards, with sustainable buildings as the main goal, while also featuring a high level of comfort.
In the upcoming period, GTC will focus on completing the initiated projects, whereas the further plans depend primarily on market demands.
– For a long time now, the market has been showing remarkable potential, so we hope that investment activities will continue at the same pace – says Pedja Petronijevic.