International Fair of Technics and Technical Achievements gathers more than 600 exhibitors – Focus on promotion of fourth industrial revolution
(Photo: Dragana Obradović)
Under the slogan “It's time for new technologies”, the 63rd International Fair of Technics and Technical Achievements was held between May 21 and 24, aiming to promote the fourth industrial revolution. This year, the fair gathered more than 600 local and foreign exhibitors and participants from 30 countries of the world.
The company CWG Balkan from Belgrade offers a wide range of products, devices, equipment and materials used for water treatment. As they say, they are satisfied with the fair, which was also an opportunity to make new business contacts.
– At the fair, we presented our standard offer of water treatment products. Compared to the previous fairs, not much has changed, there have not been any significant innovations, as the technology we deal with has not progressed much globally either. I can say that we are pretty satisfied with the fair and my impression is that there was a much greater number of visitors this year – CWG Balkan says.
The company Elmed from Temerin also presented itself at the Technics Fair within its Coding Zone. This company is an exclusive representative of the leading world brands in the field of industrial marking.
As they say, with this new feature, they tried to present a wide range of solutions in one place and implement various marking technologies, such as continual ink jet, thermal ink jet, thermal transfer, laser technology, Print & Apply, automatic application of self-adhesive labels, printing solutions for transportation boxes and similar.
– The Coding Zone enables our clients to get to know the most modern solutions for marking, whereas potential new clients can learn about the solutions adapted to their needs and other possibilities, in a quick and simple way, on the spot, within their company – Elmed says.
As they say, the entire concept is designed to present the leading trends in industrial marking to clients more quickly.
The company Feman from Jagodina also presented its standard offer at the fair.
– The fair is a good opportunity to get into contact with old and potential new clients alike. In addition to our standard offer of electrical materials, street lighting, metering cabinets, tools and devices, we put a lot of focus on the development of products from the field of renewable energy sources. We are now the first company which offers solar power plants to its clients, that is, solar systems for irrigation in Serbia. We also offer heat pumps and solar collectors, and there are also our LED lights, which can help save a considerable amount of energy – Srdjan Stevic of Ferman told eKapija.
As he pointed out, the visitors showed the most interest in the RES products.
Dragan Obradovic, the deputy manager of the TT Cables factory, says for eKapija that they have achieved impressive results and that the current production of the factory has been estimated at 2,000 tons, as well as that they presented new products at this year's fair.
– TT Cables exports to 50 countries of the world. We have all the European certificates, so we are present in all large distributions and power distributions. The current production is 2,000 tons, and out latest products are flame retardant cables with barriers, reinforced and shielded cables – Obradovic says.
At the fair, we also had the opportunity to meet representatives of the French corporation Socomec.
– Products made by Socomec have been present in Serbia since the mid-1980s, and our office opened some five or six years ago. The Socomec corporation is one of the biggest producers of uninterruptible power supply, electrical equipment and energy efficiency equipment. This is our fifth year at the fair, our equipment is well recognized and present in all important state and private TC companies – Socomec told us.
Metso valves (Photo: Dragana Obradović)
The company Metso also presented its offer at the Fair of Technics and Technical Achievements.
– We produce industrial equipment, mining equipment, rock grinders. At the fair, we presented a program of valves for the processing industry, that is, the latest products, such as regulation valves, on-off valves used in oil and petrochemical industry, paper industry and various other automatic processes. In addition to the valves themselves, we also offered our smart devices, that is, transducers which can be used on other valves as well. We have a truly wide range of products for various needs and mediums – Aleksandar Henz, the Area Sales Manager at Metso, told us.
As he says, this is their first time at the fair, and the intention is for them to present their products to a wider public compared to the industries where they are already recognized and indispensable.
Dragan Radojcic, the direct of Sion Net, says that, beginning this year, the company will pay special attention to the industry segment, along with the already well known portfolio of products for computer networks.
– Sion Net has been a leader in the domain of products for TC systems for 25 years now. Thanks to the biggest global vendors we've been working with since our founding and their expansion of the range of products, we too are moving into the industry more and more, that is, into the sale of equipment meant primarily for industrial production – Radojcic says for our portal.
As Radojcic adds, this year, the company's goal was to present its traditional partners at the fair, putting a focus on their extended range of products meant for the industry.
At its booth, the company demonstrated the operations of the highly specialized machine Panduit PAT4.0, which is supposed to greatly accelerate the process of assembling cable sets, a popular activity in the car industry in Serbia in the past years. Panduit's cabinets, as well as various industrial products of Dietzel Univolt, APC and Teltonika, were also showcased.
Sion Net has been the representative of Panduit in the Serbian market for over 25 years.
The Belgrade-based company Nidas presented its standard offer of tools and equipment for electrical services.
– We got what we expected from this fair. There were some new features, but we are primarily focused on our standard equipment. We rely on the quality of our products and will keep doing so. The fair is primarily a good opportunity for us to meet our clients, for them to see that we are here and that we are serious – said Predrag Nisailovic of Nidas.
Energoglobal's generator (Photo: Dragana Obradović)
The company Energoglobal
from Futog took part in the fair of Technics and Technical Achievements in Belgrade for the third time.
– Since 2010, we have been successfully producing diesel and petrol generators, using components of renowned European and global producers such as Iveco, Perkins, Volvo... The visitors at the fair had the opportunity to see our generator with a Perkins engine, a high quality device. There's also our 275-kW generator. In addition to producing and selling generators, our company services and maintains spare parts and procures those parts. That is our advantage, we are at the disposal of our clients and are able to provide each client with an adequate solution in line with their needs – the company says.
The Belgrade-based company BTR
presented a portfolio of the German company Leoni Kerpen, of which they are the official distributor for Serbia, at the fair.
– Leoni Kerpen specializes in producing cables for structured cabling and we wanted to show to the visitors what's new at Leoni regarding optical devices and copper cables as well. We exhibited various connectors, some of which are very innovative and cannot be found anywhere else on the market, connectors which can change their purpose – said Nemanja Simic, system engineer at BTR.
As his colleague Bojan Jankovic, product manager, adds, they also presented a flexi-cable.
– This is a 1200-MHz cable in the 7A category, used for structured cabling. It is a very flexible cable, which can also be connected to a male connector. The important thing is that this is a high quality 1200-MHz S/FTP cable. We wanted to get people interested and explain to them what the benefits of using this cable are. We made a presentation where everyone could see what sort of a cable it is, how it is used and which tools it requires. At the presentation, we showcased another product that will be made available in the future, namely, QSFP modules. These are modules for copper cables, with speeds of over 40 GB, which is hard to imagine at the moment – Jankovic says.S. P. – D. O.
MORE ARTICLES ABOUT THE FAIR OF TECHNICS AND TECHNICAL ACHIEVEMENTS CAN BE FOUND HERE.
Follow the news, tenders, grants, legal regulations and reports on our portal.
Register for our daily business bulletin, which is sent to your email address at the end of each work day.
Full information is available only to commercial users-subscribers and it is necessary to log in.
Test for free!
Full information is available to commercial users-subscribers only.
Log in to view complete information:
Forgot your password? Click here
test use, click