Source: Beta | Sunday, 20.01.2019.| 10:24
Highlight an article Print out the news

Pirot to get waste water treatment facility – Tendering for construction in 2020

The director of the PE Water Supply and Sewerage in Pirot, Zoran Nikolic, said that the preparation of the feasibility study and the project documentation for the construction of the waste water treatment facility in Pirot should take place in 2019.

– The construction of this facility with the help of the German development bank KfW will solve the problem of waste waters in Pirot – Nikolic told Beta.

The construction of such facilities in several towns in Serbia involved in this capital project has already started with the help of KfW. Under the international agreement, KfW set aside EUR 100 million for the construction of facilities in seven towns and municipalities, Pirot included.

– The terms have not yet been specified, but I expect the model that has been implemented in Leskovac, Krusevac and Vranje to be implemented in Pirot as well. Those towns received 10 to 15 million euros, 95% of which in the form of a donation, whereas the remaining 5% is provided by the public enterprises and local self-governments – Nikolic said.

He added that the tendering for the construction of the facility in Pirot was expected to initiated in 2020 by the Ministry of Construction, Transport and Infrastructure.

Only logged-in users can comment.
Follow the news, tenders, grants, legal regulations and reports on our portal.
Testiraj besplatno!
Register for our daily business bulletin, which is sent to your email address at the end of each work day.
Full information is available only to commercial users-subscribers and it is necessary to log in.
Test for free!
Testiraj besplatno!
Full information is available to commercial users-subscribers only.
Testiraj besplatno!

Log in to view complete information:
Forgot your password? Click here HERE
For free test use, click HERE