On this year`s Bisnode conference – Bisnode4Excellence Serbian companies received awards for fastest growing businesses in Serbia as well as internationally recognized good standing certificates.
– Konstructor Konsulting d.o.o from Belgrade was awarded the 2018 Golden Gazelle Award, The Silver Gazelle was awarded to Dizajn Architektura d.o.o and the Bronze Gazelle went to Outsource Insurance Professionals company.
Swift,agile and capable to overcome all obstacles and support their environment, working and living alike, this years winners are recognized not only in the domestic market but are among the most dynamic companies in the region.
Konstructor Konsalting, which operates with success for the last 15 years all over the region, was given the title of the most successful business. operating as general contractors, they are recognized in this field by their complex construction concepts and designs ranging from bridges to warehouses, factories and office buildings.
The representative for Konstructor Konsalting, Tatjana Vesnic told eKapija she was proud of their results and the awards which affirms their successful operation and longstanding business.
– Konstructor Konsalting has built more than half a million square meters and more than 200 large structures done within short periods and with significant cost savings. This manner of business enabled us to slowly work our way to the top of the construction business in Serbia.
Out current projects include Zelena Avenija residential complex – the first phase, residential-business object A, Delta Agrar, Grundfos production complex in Indjija, Lidl retail facilities, pedestrian pasarela in Belgrade, a structure that connects Sava Port and Kalemegdan fortress and many others.
– Our goal is to continue with successful operation and to prove we are leading company in our field in Serbia. We are pleased with this award because Bisnode is specialized and has credibility to assess the financial growth of businesses, Vesic conclude.
– Dizajn Architektura was awarded Silver Gazelle Award. The operate with two business unites at the moment, one in Belgrade and one in Podgorica, and they are in business for about 20 years. They are present in five markets and they announced further expansion on the international level as well as projects in Central Asia.
– Our company currently operates in Serbia, Montenegro, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan. What sets us apart from the other companies are our technological processes. We invest prominently in technology modernization and in employee training. Working with the modern Revit software has allowed us our breakthrough and in that way,we attracted attention of both domestic and foreign markets.
We are planning to expand into international market and start projects in Central Asia. When it comes to the region, the first phase of Porto Montenegro residences is completed and the phase two is under construction, Financial Director at the company, Jelena Stanosevic told our website.
The Bronze Gazelle Award winners – Outsource Insurance Professionals operates for a little over 6 six years now. The company is headquartered in Belgrade but they also opened an office in Nis a few months ago. Both centers are developing fast, the company told our portal.
– We operate and hire people in Serbia but our clients are in America, for whom we provide support services. We plan to grow at the same rate,to expand our business to other markets and accept new type of clients. Our business is based on knowledge, because no matter which kind of service or product you offer, it is important to get to know it well. One of the secrets of our success is that we have a superb knowledge of the insurance market in America . This awards is a testament that everything we do we do well, the Managing Director Martina Seferovic explained.
Forty small ,medium-sized and big business were awarded for their operational excellence at this year`s conference with Bisnode Good Practice Certificates.
Bisnode Company awards the certificates only to the most successful businesses that meet required standards. Serbia can only have 1.7 % of these companies and they represent a healthy core of Serbian economy.
– Foreign companies often decide to cooperate with a business just because they have Bisnode Good Practice Certificate and they believe in their good business practice, Bisnode Group Senior Lead Developer Joachim Karlsson said.
Dragan Tanaskovic from Vip mobile company, which are also the owners of Goof Practice Certificate, presented some examples of good business practice including Medical Beauty Center, Sixsentix, Chemical Agrosava and Nikola Tesla Airport.
According the press release from Bisnode, Bisnode4Excellence conference, beside awarding Serbian companies with Good Practice Certificates, gave them the opportunity to deepen and expand their business connections and acquire new knowledge The conference was sponsored by Vip mobile, Banca Intesa and Atlantic Group.