Source: Indikator | Friday, 24.08.2018.| 10:21
Highlight an article Print out the news

First flight of Air Albania to take place in September – Company to cover the region, Belgrade excluded

Illustration
Illustration (Photo: Perfect Gui/shutterstock.com)
The Albanian national airliner Air Albania will have its first flight in the first week of September, Albanian Prime Minister Edi Rama announced.

The first test flight will take place on August 31.

The airliner will initially use an Airbus 319 on the Tirana-Istanbul route. It will then commission two larger A320 planes.

Air Albania was founded in November 2017 with the help of Turkish Airlines, which owns a 49% stake. The remaining 51% is in Albanian ownership.

Edi Rama, who personally took part in establishing the company, has announced that services from Tirana to Skopje, Podgorica, Pristina, Sarajevo and Zagreb will be launched.

Only logged-in users can comment.
Follow the news, tenders, grants, legal regulations and reports on our portal.
Testiraj besplatno!
Register for our daily business bulletin, which is sent to your email address at the end of each work day.
Full information is available only to commercial users-subscribers and it is necessary to log in.
Test for free!
Testiraj besplatno!
Full information is available to commercial users-subscribers only.
Testiraj besplatno!

Log in to view complete information:
Forgot your password? Click here HERE
For free test use, click HERE