Source: Novosti | Thursday, 01.01.1970.| 15:55
Highlight an article Print out the news

DINKIĆ: We have plan B for RTB "Bor"

Mlađan Dinkić
Mlađan Dinkić

The Deputy Prime Minister of Serbia, Mlađan Dinkić, said in Vienna that no company had bought the documentation on the tender for sale of Mining-Smelter Basin (RTB) “Bor” to the date. Dikić said to the press at economic forum "Euromoney" that the tender was, therefore, extended for another month. He also said that the Government of Serbia had "plan B" in case the tender was unsuccessful because RTB was very important to Serbia’s economy sector.

- We will talk with the management of RTB about the alternative solution in case we fail to find strategic partner at this price. What is for sure is that Bor will be given priority in Serbia’s development plans – said Dinkić.

When asked if he thought it had been wrong to cancel the contract with Austrian company “A-tec”, Dinkić said that the problem had occurred because the company had failed to meet the deadlines and provide adequate guarantees.

He repeated that neither “A-tec” nor Romanian “Cuprom” can bid on the tender for RTB "Bor" because they had won on the previous two tenders and failed to meet the obligations.


Only logged-in users can comment.
Follow the news, tenders, grants, legal regulations and reports on our portal.
Testiraj besplatno!
Register for our daily business bulletin, which is sent to your email address at the end of each work day.
Full information is available only to commercial users-subscribers and it is necessary to log in.
Test for free!
Testiraj besplatno!
Full information is available to commercial users-subscribers only.
Testiraj besplatno!

Log in to view complete information:
Forgot your password? Click here HERE
For free test use, click HERE