The business portal eKapija published the Special Edition Newsletter: Transport – Driving Engine of the Economy
today. In the new Special Edition Newsletter, you can read about:
1. Which infrastructural projects are currently being realized in Serbia, who is financing them and what are the opportunities for companies to participate in them as contractors or subcontractors?
2. What kind of impact do changes in the market have on forwarders, what are the main challenges in business and why is it important to introduce Euro 6 engines?
3. What attracts foreign companies to open facilities for production of car components and additional equipment in Serbia?
4. How many electric vehicles are registered in Serbia, what is their perspective and what are the state's plans in this field?
5. What kind of impact does the competition in air and rail transport have on the market and end users?
We discussed these topics with representatives of state institutions, professional associations, transporters, oil product traders, spare part traders, low cost companies, producers of equipment, transportation experts...
Marinko Ukropina, Managing Director of SGS
for Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia, B&H and Montenegro, discusses the quality of fuel in Serbia and the importance of control of petroleum products for the safety and the reliability of the rolling stock, but also for the state budget.Milsped
presents its operations and plans for the upcoming period, which include the opening of branch offices in China and the USA.
The Temerin-based company Bodena
has been successfully operating in the markets of Serbia and B&H for more than two decades and it has recently established an important partnership with a Belgian company, whereas Orbico
has initiated the project of Shell quick services on the territory of Serbia. Representatives of Pionir Petrol
, the first company to offer domestic Eurodiesel with additives in the Serbian market, announces an expansion of operations.
In eKapija's new Special Edition Newsletter, you can read about the first fast electric car charger of the company ABB
, installed in Belgrade, as well as about Krone
smart trailers, which use the new technology of telematics. Representatives of FLIR Systems
, whose smart sensors enhance the quality of traffic, also discuss smart transportation.
The company cargo-partner
continues to perfect its logistics solutions, and WTO Srbija
is preparing a new logistics center by the end of 2018.
Representatives of DB Engineering & Consulting
discuss the implementation of German experiences in the modernization of Serbian railways, and we've also prepared an interesting story about Japanese “flying” trains.
The Special Edition Newsletter may be viewed HERE
.We invite you to be a part of the special edition newsletters: present your work and the services you offer in the market, your plans for the upcoming period, give us your angle on the subject and further increase your visibility with our portal's readers.
The PDF version of the Special Edition Newsletter can be downloaded from HERE