(Factory Sano in Novi Sad)
"Sano" represents a well-known and acknowledged brand in the domain of the state-of-the-arts technologies for production of fodder, premix, specialties and milk substitutes in Europe and it today has over 500 workers in the region of southeast Europe.
Company "Sano" stepped on the road to success in 1976 in a small town in Bavaria – Grafenwald, with additional engagement of production units-associates. Led by the owner, Bernhard Waldinger, "Sano" started its own production of milk substitutes and vitamin-mineral additives in 1981 and, prior to 1990, SANO product had been known only in Germany.
Ten years later, Germany became "tight" for development of the company, so that they opened a factory in Poland (in 2000), then in Croatia (in 2004), in Serbia (in 2005) and in Hungary (in 2007).
«SANO-savremena ishrana životinja» Ltd. with the headquarters in Novi Sad is now a private company led by Bernhard Waldinger, the owner of Concern, and Dr Branimir Kampl, the CEO of the company. It was founded on December 25, 2000, while the fodder production factory was put into operation in 2005. It has 35 workers, more than half of whom have faculty degrees (veterinarians, livestock engineers, agronomists, economists...).
Much effort and money is invested in education of the employees, and one of the innovations that should make communication with other members of the concern easier is education of the employees who don't speak German, so that two professors of German language and literature are teaching German language to workers in the company's premises in Novi Sad.
They proudly want to list their partners since they are all, each of them in its own way, responsible for the success of "Sano" in the market of Serbia. Thus,
- they point out that the buyers of their products are the following companies: «PIK Bečej», Bečej, «Agro-Klek», Klek, «VS Zoo Lek», Badovinci, «Ratar 24», Čurug , «Agrostok», Subotica, «Kiš Market», Nova Crnja, «Agro Dukat», Zrenjanin, «Veletrgovina», Šabac, «Vule Komerc», Leskovac, «Mića» Paraćin, «Žil» Martonoš, «Staro Selo» Pećinci, «Bonny M» Bačka Topola and many others;
- the most significant suppliers of semi-finished products are “Sojaprotein a.d.” Bečej, “Viktorija group” Novi Sad , “So produkt” Stara Pazova, “Dominisa trade” Belgrade, “Dijamant” Zrenjanin, “Orka hemija” Belgrade and many other companies;
- from the very founding of the company, the freight-forwarding services have been successfully provided by company “Con Texo” from Novi Sad.
- company “Dunav osiguranje” provides insurance services for rolling stock, which includes about 20 official vehicles, while “Milenijum osiguranje” insures products, goods, facilities and equipment.
- highly trained and experienced staff, application of modern computer and telecommunication technology and widely spread corresponding network of banks are the guarantees for quick, efficient and quality services provided by UniCredit Bank and Raiffeisen Bank. People from company "Sano" point out that, in the domain of local payment operations, UniCredit Bank Serbia and Raiffeisen Bank provide quick, efficient and quality banking services related to realization of all kinds of Dinar payments.
Company «SANO-savremena ishrana životinja» Ltd. Novi Sad is an acknowledged member of German Business Association in Serbia (DWB).
You will soon be able to find much more information on the company at its website www.sano.rs