The business portal eKapija published the Special Edition Newsletter: Energy – Potentials of Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency
today. The topics included are:
1. What are the most important investment that Serbia can expect in the energy sector by 2020?
2. What does the establishment of the new interregional power exchange in Central and Southeastern Europe mean for Serbia?
3. Why does biomass, as the RES with the biggest potential, remain underused? What are the conditions for a stronger development of investments in bio power plants?
4. Does Serbia need nuclear power plants as a guarantee of energy stability?
5. What does energy development of houses and apartments mean for citizens and how can they acquire funds for such projects?
We discussed these topics with representatives of the scientific community, professional associations, competent institutions, local self-governments, public enterprises...
We talked about energy efficiency in the industry with Zoran Tadic, director and owner of Neofyton
. Marinko Ukropina, managing Director of SGS
in Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia, B&H and Montenegro discusses the range of expert solutions they provide in the field of environmental protection.Vaillant
presents its gas devices, VELUX
its new energy efficient windows. Representatives on Danfoss
talk about the advantages of the Danfoss Designers Club membership, as well as the importance of the integral approach to energy development of buildings. You can also read about ALUMIL
Supreme carpentry, created to meet the high demands of passive houses.
We discussed the EcoStruxure platform with representatives of Schneider Electric
, and the new edition also presents more information about Mitsubishi
heat pumps. ABB
presents results in the sector of HVC quick chargers for electric vehicles. Representatives of Resalta
discussed the examples of good practice in the field of renewable energy sources and the enhancement of energy efficiency in Serbia and the region. Zorka Opeka
presented the KLIMABLOC construction system.Reeco d.o.o
. reveals what awaits us at this year's RENEXPO Water & Energy in Belgrade.
The contents of the special edition newsletter can be found HERE
.We invite you to become a part of our special edition newsletter: present your operations and services you offer in the market and the plans for the upcoming period, give your opinion on the subject and further increase your visibility with the readers of our portal. The topic of the next special edition newsletter is tourism.
The PDF edition can be found HERE