The conference Sales Success Summit – Sales & Customer Service Excellence for the Modern Managers will be held on September 6 at the Moskva Hotel in Belgrade, the Smart Events International, the organizer of the event, announced.
The featured lecturer is Steve Clarke, a mentor in international business in Europe, USA and Africa, founder of multi-million business ventures which have placed among the TIMES Top 100, author of bestsellers and the creator of the Eureka sales system.
The event has had great success within the business communities in London, Barcelona, Sidney, Denver, Dublin, Athens, Riga, Beijing, Vienna, Geneva, Brussels, Dubai, Malta... It is an essentially interesting and useful event for sales managers, Key Account managers, retail managers, user service managers, sales supervisors and team leaders, the press release says.
The key educational items of the conference are:
– How to close more sales and win more business than ever
– Customer service excellence – how to lead winning teams
– Best marketing tactics attracting the right kind of clients
– Sale through social networks to modern customers
– A successful sale system in a B2B or B2C setting
– How to create “Champagne results” on a “Beer budget”
More details can be found HERE