Source: Glas javnosti | Thursday, 01.01.1970.| 14:44
Highlight an article Print out the news

Proposal for breaking contract on concession for construction of Horgoš Požega highway prior to August 23

- Concessionaire "Alpine-Porr" is preparing the proposal about the way in which the contract on concession for construction of highway section Horgoš-Požega should be revoked and it should be submitted to the Government of Serbia prior to August 23, said Milutin Mrkonjić, Minister of Infrastructure. On the occasion of his visit to the building site of the bypass around Užice, Mrkonjić said that the negotiations with the concessionaire were still underway.

- I can give you my word that we will make it all clear prior to September 1st and that we will then decide what to do next - he specified and reminded about the Government's decision that the construction of South Adriatic-Horgoš was the priority no. 2, right behind the completion of "Corridor 10".

Mrkonjić announced earlier that 5 billion EUR would be invested in construction of "Corridor 10" within next five years.

- Even if the concession remains, we can not start works before March 2009 because much time is needed for preparation of the documentation and the terrain between Belgrade and Užice - Mrkonjić added.

Only logged-in users can comment.
Follow the news, tenders, grants, legal regulations and reports on our portal.
Testiraj besplatno!
Register for our daily business bulletin, which is sent to your email address at the end of each work day.
Full information is available only to commercial users-subscribers and it is necessary to log in.
Test for free!
Testiraj besplatno!
Full information is available to commercial users-subscribers only.
Testiraj besplatno!

Log in to view complete information:
Forgot your password? Click here HERE
For free test use, click HERE