In our new newsletter, you will find out:
- To what extent electronic construction permit issuance facilitated investors.
- If adopted Law on legalization bring more favorable financial conditions and simplify the process of legalization with respect to earlier rules.
- How the government plans to unhalt investments in the sector through adopted Law on conversion of rights of use to rights of ownership on construction land with a fee.
- To what extent real estate turnover field changed with introduction of compulsory license for future agents
- How flat and houses prices range in Serbia.
- What new law on housing is bringing
We are bringing you exclusive interviews with the head of CBRE Serbia, Dragan Radulovic and Mia Zecevic, a partner at Novaston Asset Management.
Nikola Nedeljkovic , head of Belgrade Waterfron , is talking about current works on this great project, what the Tower of Belgrade will mean for the capital and when to expect the first outlines of the future building.
We talked with all relevant collocutors in
this area - from governmental authorities , associations , law firms , credible
representatives of the profession who recognize the importance of this topic .
In order to thoroughly analyze which trends are the main in real estate market of our country , which sectors are leading in investment , for which sectors Belgrade is suitable and for which the rest of Serbia heads of numbered companies helped us: MPC Properties, GTC Srbija, Erste Group Immorent Serbia, JLL, NAI Atrium, Danos, Data investment, LeRoy Realty Consultants, SEECAP, Tebodin, TPA Horwath.
CPI Construction, Set in Sabac, Aleksandar group from Novi Sad and West 65 presented their current and future investments. Zepter Real Estate presented us facilities for lease and new planned projects. Lawyers from JPM Jankovic Popovic Mitic office believe that when it comes to real estate and construction, investment climate is not favorable so it a question of the effect of new regulations in real estate field is questionable.
The entire content of the newsletter is
Next month we are continuing with important topics in IT field.
eKapija’s newsletters are our exclusive product with which we want to dive into
the depths of each of the topics, to discuss burning issues in many aspects,
create a reference tool which reflects current situation in a specific field
and considers possible development directions.
We are inviting you to be a part of topic-focused newsletters: present your work and services you offer at the market, plans for the future, give your review of the topic and further increase your visibility with the readers of our portal.
Stay updated! Don’t miss Topic-focused eKapija’s newsletters!
PDF format of Topic-focused newsletter Real Estate – new investment cycle is available HERE.