Source: eKapija | Thursday, 18.06.2015.| 16:15
Highlight an article Print out the news

For safe work from garden to brick house - Stara Pazova-based "Grubins" produces million pairs of protective gloves annually, export to new markets underway

Safety increase and accident risk decreasebecame an imperative of modern business and the first step in successfulimplementation of prevention measures is safety equipment quality.

Modernly-organized companyspecialized for production of industrial-safety equipment is "Grubins" headquartered in Stara Pazova.This family business with long-term tradition employs 30 people who participatein production as well as development of the company, Aleksandra Grubin, Exportand Import Manager at "Grubins" outlines for eKapija.

Natural materials for comfort

According to the collocutor of"eKapija", Stara Pazova-based company is the only one in our regionwhich operates in production of this kind of protective gloves. For method ofproduction and product quality, as Grubin says, they are competitors to world companies in thefield.

- Product range comprises five differentproducts made for different kinds of work. Our production program comprises:"best- one-layer gloves", "best – two-layer gloves","best - dipper gloves", "best - nitrile gloves" and"best - garden gloves", and production capacity is a million pairs atannual level–Grubin outlines.

- With the selection of natural materials, we want to provide customers extreme comfort and easiness of work as well as to protect their hands from injuries and allergy reactions. We produce gloves which are mainly made for protection from mechanical risk. They are designed to provide protection from cuts and scratches, and are made for work in moist and dry conditions. Apart from that, they have different degrees levels of protection and offer comfort and ease in work – our collocutor explains.

Export to the countries of theregion

All products of "Grubins" arecertified by European recognized certification company, Z.V.D. from Slovenia and they have atranscript of certificate of local laboratory "Profilab". Thesecertificates enabled Serbian company export to all world markets.

-

Products of "Grubins" are availablein all agricultural drugstores Serbia-wide but they can be bought in wholesalein the company in Stara Pazova.

Hands and fingers most endangered inaccidents at work


More than 25% accidents at work are hands and fingers. The Study conducted by OSHA(Occupational Safety and Health Administration) showed that 70 % of employeeswho hurt their hands did not wearprotective gloves and remaining 30% of injuries occurred since equipment wasnot adequate or it was damaged.

Irina Milosevic

Only logged-in users can comment.