Source: Tanjug | Friday, 17.04.2015.| 11:04
Highlight an article Print out the news

Italian government approves EUR 30 million loan for on-lending to SMEs and public utility companies in Serbia

The Italian government has approved the second credit line of EUR 30 million for support to micro, small and medium-sized enterprises and public utility companies in Serbia, it was said Thursday at the Serbian Chamber of Commerce (SCC).

The new Italian line of credit, which was presented at the SCC, is among the most favorable in the domestic market because its effective interest rate is 4.35% per year, grace period is up to two years, and the repayment period is up to eight years.

This facility consists of two components - 70% of the loan is intended for the purchase of goods and services originating in Italy, whereas the remaining 30% can be used to cover local expenditures, such as working capital, equipment and raw materials necessary for investment projects.

Loans from this credit line will be approved through Banca Intesa, Cacanska banka, Erste Bank, Eurobank, JUBMES banka, KBM banka, Komercijalna banka, Sberbank, and UniCredit Bank.
Only logged-in users can comment.