Aurea 2015 award short list selection, which eKapija business portal delivers, comprises 8 projects ranked as the best ones for three criteria: innovation, social responsibility and financial potential.
The winner of prestigious award selected from this
year’s finalist will be known March 25 and readers of eKapija portal can
participate at laureate selection, through
voting at aurea.rs.
Aurea 2015 award finalists are:
- "Naftachem" – Facility for adding additives in fuel
- "Truck Track" – Software for transport companies ‘operations management
- Device for ambrosia destruction
- "Feplo" – Plant for production of water-proof EKO construction plates
- "Tigar Tyres" – Tyre plant "Big Tigar"
- Zenski centar Uzice – Textile recycling center
- "Meter&Control" - IDIS inter-operable electricity counters
- "StartLabs" – Technological accelerator for IT entrepreneurship development
Voting at the official page will last until March 18 and final decision on the Aurea 2015 award winner will be made by expert and impartial jury. This year’s jury members are: Natasa Kecman, the head at the Center for services and mediation at the Serbian Chamber of Commerce, dr, Dejan Eric from the Institute of the economic sciences, the head at SGS Begrad, Marinko Ukropina, Vojin Senk, professor at the Faculty for technical sciences in Novi Sad, Dusan Tomcć, partner at KPMG and Vladimir Medan, professor of Belgrade banking academy.
Apart from the first prize, eKapija will deliver two special acknowledgments for innovation and social responsibility.
Zdravko Loncar, the head at eKapija, said the interest in Aurea award has been on the increase year in year out and that thirty innovative projects have been in this year’s competition.
-I would like to invite all our readers to participate in voting for this eKapija’s award, to get familiar with eight good ideas and inspirational projects in our country which show that investments in innovative projects are always attractive, regardless of the economic climate in the country or region.
Partner of eKapija at the Aurea 2015 project is Coface
- We are extremely pleased to have these kind of projects which went into finals of the Aurea award selection. Coface has been actively participating in promotion of Serbian econmy and through the support to this award we want to support development of business environment in Serbia and outline that innovation and quality are essential for business, not only at local market but also when it comes to orientation in goods and services placemen abroad - Djordje Zivanovic, the head at Coface. eKapija portal has been delivering Aurea award for the seventh year successively.
More information on the award is available at aurea.rs.