In the past few months, there has been scant information in the media about plans to build a fast route on the Kraljevo-Usce-Raska-Novi Pazar line
. Certain media reported that the financial funds for this project had already been secured. As things stand now, concrete steps toward the realization have been taken.
The PE Roads of Serbia has opened the tender for the preparation of the Prefeasibility Study with the General Project of Construction of the I-B-Grade Kraljevo-Usce-Raska-Novi Pazar Fast Route of 125 km. According to the technical documentation, the document aims to present the economic analysis of the potentials of the future traffic route.
– The Prefeasibility Study is in fact an economic analysis of the general project of the section with the aim of getting reliable indicators based on which the priority of the further designing activities and the construction of said section would be defined – the documentation says.
Also, the documentation is supposed to contain all the graphical and numerical attachments which are in line with the defined methodology for which a special guidebook has been published.
The feasibility study entails several elements which need to be encompassed in preparing the documentation:
– The designing of the type of the road and the system of exploitation
– The preparation of geological and topographic maps
– Harmonizing the regulations with the current legal rules and planning documents (The Spatial Plan of the Republic of Serbia and lower-tier planning documents – general and detailed regulation plans)
– Traffic analysis of the area
– Topographic and geotechnical analyses of the area
– Bill of quantities, construction phases and the costs
Concrete works have already started on this section. The PE Roads of Serbia has already opened the public invitation for the contractors on the Novi Pazar-Raska main road.
The value of the tender for the preparation of the feasibility study is RSD 125 million, and all the details about the project can be found HERE