Institute Mihailo Pupin (IMP) is a leading Serbian R&D institution in ICT. Since its foundation in 1946 the Institute has been engaged in application-orientated research on behalf of key utility and transportation companies, public safety and finance, and various vertical industry sectors. Mihajlo Pupin Institute presently has approximately 500 employees. Our skilled and innovative R&D pool assembles more than 250 researchers (including 7 Univ. Prof., 19 PhD and 35MSc).
• Process Control Program - SCADA systems (hardware & software) optimized for large and geographically distributed utility systems, control and monitoring solutions for process industries
• Management Information Program - investment advisory tools and decision support systems, information retrieval systems, versatile ERP solutions
• Traffic Management Program - Pay-toll Systems for Highways, City Traffic Management, GPS-based Automatic Vehicle Location
• Security Program - crypto devices, solutions for securing telecommunication links over telephony and radio networks
• Telecommunications Program - Power Line Carrier equipment, communication solution for safe and efficient operation of high-voltage power networks